Tuesday, March 28, 2017

It's Official

Can you believe it - I'm attached for real. 

Maybe I jinxed it coz I didn't plan to have a relationship this year. Never thought he would entered into my life like a summer breeze in the winter that I could barely could resist.

I'm really proud and grateful to have this wonderful person to have partner. He is kind, sincere and most of all, he really loves me. I guess this is more than enough for me.

And I'm glad that I'm attached as I will distance myself from the gay community. Really, I'm planning to quit circle for quite sometime. Why?

You would know better. This community is sick. Body, looks and materials rule the day. If you don't have one of these, you don't a place in this community.

So what's next? Work as usual and you will expect a lot of lovey dovey pictures from us. Nah, it's not my style. In fact, I never posted of my partner and I together. I don't know why. Maybe I do not people out there to validate my love for my partner. My love for him and his love for me is in the realm for both of us only. I'm sorry to say this but I feel like people who always post the pictures with their partners is like they are having some of insecurity problem which they need some sort of validation from third party to ascertain their relationship is fine. 

It's late but before I end my note, for those people who are lamenting loneliness and seeking high and low for a lover, let me tell you this, love comes for those who wait - you don't even need to find them. It will come to you naturally. 

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment