Saturday, January 7, 2017

2017 : Move

If you don't like where you are, move. You're not a tree.

What if you're a tree and you can't move? You can blossom with flowers or even with fruits.

This is my first entry in 2017 and yet until today I don't have any resolution for this year. I see a resolution is a commitment, either you don't make it or be determined to make it happens within a year. Which I did in 2016, I started my gym and I did it religiously throughout the year and I'm very proud of it.

So what can you expect of me in 2017?

As it stated in the title of this entry, 2017 will be themed "Move".


You see, my life has been stagnant. This situation as led me into boredom and sometimes envious as my peers are ahead of me. When I reflect myself for these past years, nothing has changed. I'm still the same old me, it's like no advancement of myself.

So in 2017, the old Alvin will move into new Alvin. This moving process will encompass many aspects of my life that eventually will lead to a better me. I refuse to use the word "Change" since it is a very powerful word and change means revolutionary for me.

What about getting a partner this year?

Nah, it's not in my list this year. But well, if the fate falls on the right time at the right place, I wouldn't mind. I hope my future partner is not those typical gay folks. I hope he is intelligent, humble and well-spoken. No, no, no I don't want those fags who have nothing but their body.

Come to think of it, there were so many the ones that got away all my life. Well, in 2017, let me tell myself this, don't waste your life trying to get back what was taken away.

I have a feeling that 2017 will be a great year for me. After all, number 7 is my lucky number :)





No comments:

Post a Comment