Saturday, July 2, 2016

Hello July!

Hello July!

July has always been one of my favourite months of the year. Aside from making new beginning for remaining second half of the year, July also holds some significant to my love life.

Yupe, most of my relationships started in the month of July or people whom I interested with would walk into my life in the month of July as well.


So if you are reading this blog and you believe that you are the person who will walk in to my life for July this year, there are several things that you need to know.

Primarily, I'm not a bitch.

Secondly, I would be annoyed or even shunned away if you are fall into these categories:


  1. People who do not open the door for me or who do not hold the lift for me when my fingers are all occupied -  SERIOUSLY, what's wrong with these people? I always lay a deadly curse on these people.I hope one day karma turns to into a bitch that other people will not open the door or hold the lift for them and their handphone drops into the gap between the elevator and the solid ground. 
  2. People who let you decide on what to eat but eventually, that people do not like the idea you suggested - COME ON, if you have something that you've been craving for, just share me. I know I'm very picky when it comes to eating but I could compromise. 
  3. Inappropriate attire - I'm not a fashionista, so i don't have capacity to comment one's fashion or style. However, please dress appropriately to meet the courtesy of different occasions. Please don't wear those singlets that make your tits exposed. Dressing those tits revealing singlets is still bearable if you are holidaying at the beach but at restaurants, please, the diners are there to consume food not your tits. So please.
  4. Loud chewing - this is very annoying. I'm not bragging but a lot of people commented that I have good table manners. So I expect the people who share the same dining table with me to have equal table manners as well. 
  5. Pretend to be smart when you are not - I know I'm bimbo in many ways but please do not forget I'm quite knowledgable in other areas. So if you are not sure what you are saying in the pretext just to be smart, please don't be - otherwise, it will be an embarrassment for yourself.
  6. DO NOT IGNORE ME - No ones like to be ignored, so don't do that. 
  7. Waiting - I'm a person with great patience. But if you ask me to fetch you, it's still okay, but fetching you but waiting for you for another 30 minutes for you to appear, it is too much; i will drive away.

Let me update the pointers tomorrow since it's already late.

Since it's July and it's the month of love for me, let me end this entry with a love song. Someone that I used to love introduced song to me, so it's time for me to introduce this song to you. I hope one fine day, you will dedicate this song for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment