Sunday, April 13, 2014

Love Struck Me Down

You always ask me why I love you.

“No reason” will always be my answer. Coz I always believe that loving a person should not be based on reason; as once the reason is gone, does it mean you don’t love that person anymore?

It’s amazing how you can fall in love with a person you didn't even notice the first time you met them. We started as friend, rapport became best friends and now we’re an item. Sometimes I do wonder have we lost our minds to become like so close. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but failing in love with you was beyond my control – it’s you, it’s always been you.

Throughout this entire period of our relationship has been amazing for me. I never thought I could call someone that is so caring, annoying and adorable as my baby boo. You know, spending quality time with you at the end of the day after work, it’s like something I could not ask for more. Every day I spend with you, becomes the new best day of my life.

I’m not a romantic person, I can’t buy you a diamond ring, I can’t guarantee you a fortune and I doubt myself sometimes whether I have been giving you the happiness that you deserve.  I’m very sorry. But I want you to know that I love you very much and one fine day, I will wake up in the morning and kiss the love of my life for rest of my life.

Missing you is my new hobby now, caring for you is my job and making you happy is my duty and loving you is my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment