Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day + Chap Goh Meh

I'm still contemplating between Chinese cuisine and western cuisine for dinner tonight since it's double celebrations; Valentine's Day and Chap Goh Meh happening on the same day.

I really want to have Lou Sang for very last time before culminating the Chinese New Year celebration. But it's the Valentine's Day also, I want to have a memorable and romantic dinner with my date. 

Wait a minute, since when I have a date? 

Alas, I'm not ready for a relationship. I'm ready when I want to forge a commitment with my partner. This means that I will delete all my gay apps, no more hanky panky outside and will stay low as if I already quit this gay community. 

However, I'm not belittle someone that I've been seeing lately. He is such an awesome and adorable lad. I don't want to commit so fast here as I don't think I'm well-established to give him the best. 

I know God is great. If He could speed up the process and bless me to be a better man, I'll take that lad to be my lifetime partner.

PS: I can go days without talking to you,months without seeing you but not a second goes by that I'm thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment