Sunday, January 19, 2014

Keep calm and move on

This just in:

There are unconfirmed reports from the residents in Petaling Jaya that they witnessed an ogre roaming and terrorizing around the neighbourhood. Parents, please ensure your children are under your tight supervision as the ogre will consume young meat. Hot hunks, please shut your doors and remain at home as the monster has high libido on you.

Oh my gawd  oh my jingling jingles run for your life!!!! Run to Daddy!!!

Damn it, i never knew i could be that bitchy hahaha. Please don't get me wrong. I'm not a big cyber bully here. So happened that a fella admitted that he thought he would be an ogre in some test, so i just made up an anecdote to kick start this entry. I thought Shrek is from Dreamworks, not from Pixar? Well, maybe he was too devoted to his own kind, regardless Dreamworks or Pixar, Shrek is everywhere. I'm not trying to say that he is stupid , he is a brilliant young man but he just has bad luck when it comes to thinking.


Anyhow, the latest development is that fella has officially deleted me from Facebook. Oh my gawd! Why he did this to me?!! Why?!!! Oh my gawd!!! I though were bff?!! Please reevaluate our friendship!! I thought of you today. I also threw up in my mouth. I'm sure it was just a coincidence.

Seriously, I had tolerate enough of his disturbing behaviour and this is the worst.

I guess you who is reading this entry have some familiar stories to share when your friends being ridiculous to you and ended the friendship.

I know along the way would be painful coz inevitably,hurtful lies will be laid upon you when he or she is telling the people around how terrible person you are. You're not God so you can't control the words coming out from their filthy mouths.

Please don't let them bring you down. Well, i don't deny that i made mistakes, no one is perfect but as long you have been living righteously, you can really ignore those no-life-people. A second of acknowledgement to them is like a thousand concern and care to them. Please don't waste your time as life is short. Keep calm and wear your bitch face. Let's ignore them so hard until they will start to doubt their existences.

Just get your feet on the ground and get your head above the cloud and never back down.

It's rather unwelcoming to have such deplorable incident when my birthday is coming and Chinese New Year is coming as well. Though it bothers me but life still goes on. I may look quiet and timid but when someone tries to play fire with me, I'll be the one who is on fire. Treat me like a joke then I'll leave you like it's funny.


2 comments:

  1. hmm, i did that to my high school friends too, i don't see the point of being friends with them when they are such racist and holier-than-thou cunts! they could not believe and could not accept my principles in life, how i view about god and religion at large and sexuality. so, really, i mean, what's the point in having them in my circle when they constantly remind me that i'm going to hell and that they are the righteous ones? just my 2 cents' worth

    ReplyDelete