Saturday, April 20, 2013

When A Slut Falls in Love

Let's have a break from the ongoing general election frenzy. And trust me, this entry has nothing to do with me. Just want to share my thought.

Undoubtedly, gay circle is full of sluts. But what constitutes a slut?  Though it's a common derogatory term but they have thousand explanations to defend themselves. Sorry, if i offended you unwisely by labeling you as a slut (if you ever categorized below) but hey, we have something in common, meet you at the car park.

You whore! Stop sleeping around!

Defensive line: It's hard to control raging hormone. Look, i'm single, so i ain't liable to anyone. And i've got that look, people are just keeping after me, well they will eventually end up on my bed. Life is short, let's play.

Geez, you have 200 messages in your Jack D!

Defensive line: No la, i don't know why they message me. I don't have time to check my messages, busy as beaver.

Changing lovers as if changing underwear

Defensive line: Taylor Swift can do it, why not me? I'm trying hard to sustain a long term relationship but they have problems!

You attention whore!! Showing off body in Facebook

Defensive line: Please la, don't misjudge me as i'm a slut. I'm just sharing the progress of my effort at gym. You guys be the judge for my report card.

Anyway, back to the gist of my entry, does slut fall in love or they just don't believe in love at all and keep the sex machine going.

I don't know, i'm not a slut.

But i really wonder, would the slut relinquish the enormous sex pleasure with all the men that he wants and only have sex and be loyal to one man only? Would the slut delete all the gay social apps in the phone and minimize the gay social circle? Would the slut settle down and work hard to sustain a longer term relationship? Would the slut be more conservative and appropriately clad in the eyes of the Facebookers?

I don't know. But one thing for sure, when a slut falls in love, that person must have something which is incredibly attractive that could change a horny, naughty and meanie slut to a composed, loyal and obedient, loving lover.

Okay, you're reading too much of my blog. Take off your shirt and ride on my bike right now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment