Thursday, January 10, 2013

I'm not a slut, I'm just Taylor Swift

Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you. You're gonna believe them and when yoy're fifteen feeling like there nothing's to figure out

Above lyric sounds innocent right?

It's Fifteen by Taylor Swift from her album Fearless, like five years ago?

Never knew this sweet innocent country girl could be a player in love, innocence at the surface nails all the guys in reality.

I love her songs. And i respect her like a lot. Don't you think she is a real player?

Can you recall how many guys she had dated?

It's all written in her song. Let's us find out. Let me start with Joe Jonas.


  1. Joe Jonas - Joe broke up with her over the phone and she wrote Forever & Always and Last Kiss. She even wrote Better than Revenge dedicated to his ex girlfriend, Camila Belle.
  2. Taylor Lautner - Both couples labelled as the Taylor Squared. they broke up in early 2010 as she didn't love him as Lautner did. The song Back to December is suspected to be about their relationship. "You gave me all your love and all i gave you was goodbye"...poor thing...
  3. Jake Gyllenhaal - he ditched her through text. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together rumored to be about him.
  4. John Mayer - Dear John and I Knew You Were Trouble - need to explain more?
  5. Harry Styles from One Direction - i think she is writing a new song about him. I bet the title will be No Direction.
Seriously, though she had a parade of exes but she doesn't look like a whore to me. She is smart and she is so beautiful until she could date any hot hunks she likes in the entertainment industry.

Maybe i should be her. Hook up with any guys for temporary relationships and ditch them whenever i like. Such a player. Maybe it is good for me to be a player so my heart won't be that vulnerable.

Alright, you can call me Taylor Jude now.

Please, Taylor Swift, if you get offended reading this blog, please don't write a song about me, pretty please.



2 comments:

  1. Appreciating the hard work you put into your blog and detailed information you present.
    It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.
    Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my
    Google account.
    my website :: design

    ReplyDelete