Monday, December 24, 2012

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Many asked me what's my plan for Christmas Eve.

I said "nope". I'm also surprised that i don't have any plan this year though i do have a lot of Christmas wishes in my mind - that seems out of reach though.

Since it's Christmas Eve, i don't want this entry to long and winding and emo. Christmas is about joy, gratefulness and giving.

Alright, let's put our troubles miles away and enlighten our hearts on this faithful occasion. Family, loved ones and friends are together once more.

I'm not good in writing season greetings - but from the bottom of my heart, i wish you who are reading this entry, a very Merry Christmas.

Let me share this beautiful Christmas song with you, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - the song defines it all...

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This blog post couldn't be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will send this post to him. Fairly certain he'll have a great read.
    Thanks for sharing!
    my website > Cheap Tropical Fish Food

    ReplyDelete