Monday, August 6, 2012

tinge of emotion of the hurt person


Last Wednesday ,I had dinner with one of my buddies and suddenly there was a cute boy appeared in my sight.

After a long scrutinizing, alas, it was my ex. Gosh, he is so cute.

And of course, he was with his current boyfriend, so I didn’t approach him. I know right, I should go to that table and ask his current bf,” so how do I taste like?”

But I managed to text him. It is so nice to talk with my ex once again. Not to revive the relationship but it has been awhile since we last spoken.

So he asked me whether im single or attached.

As usual, I’m single. He was surprised that I’m single. Not only that, most of people think that I have a bf. Am I that playboy or boyfriend-whore who is always hooking up with someone?

I’m not; I’m just a victim in love sick thing.

Really, people may see me as a happy go lucky but they never know how much strength I need to put a smile on my face.

I really do wish I could express everything out so I could enlighten my world that I need to carry on my shoulder.

I really wish that I could drunk myself out to vent out all the unspoken words that have been hidden painfully inside.

Maybe not. Maybe I should hold my silence, as the silence is the key to maintain the friendship.

I better stop blogging here or else people will label me as a drama queen.  I do hope some people will spare their time to sit down and to learn why this queen has become a dramatic one. Well, I guess some people don’t really bother because they assume Alvin will be fine. To be honest, though I don’t say much but it doesn’t mean I’m fine.

Anyway, on lighter note, my ex housemate who is currently residing in UK just got married. He is the first among my friends in my entire life to have a gay marriage! Congrates and many happiness in return!

Why not I post a song  which beautifully sung by my most favourite couples of all time – Sammi Cheng and Andy Hui. Honestly, nothing in this world can separate this lovebirds – I do hope they get marry soon as well.Just watch the video, they really meant each and every line of the song

Here is the english translation of this song- i hope one fine day, there will be a person who sings this song to me at least, he has the same thoughts and feeling within this song;

唯独你是不可取替

Only You Cannot Be Replaced

Once heard that a lot of love affairs
Don't have results but only leave the tinge of emotion of the hurt person
It made me deliberately avoid it
It is that I don't dare to believe in love
But you unhesitatingly treat me well sincerely
Unexpectedly makes me feel surprised again
Making me give out the same as being loved
All around cheer

If today I am going to lose everything in front of my eyes
I don't care if I have nothing left
Only you cannot be replaced
You are everything in my life

If I knew that I would be fortunate to love you in this life
I should have worked harder for the future at the start
Actually I know it can't happen again
Allow me to keep you for the rest of your life and always love you


No comments:

Post a Comment