Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Second Anniversary


It’s 17th July. I gave all my heart to special someone on this very day two years ago.
I thought it would be a happily ever after for me but never knew, two years later, I’m writing this entry to commemorate my third failed relationship.

I’m not emo at all but rather I feel that Alvin have learned so much and he knows what he wants in relationship so he wouldn’t fall in love with the wrong guy.

I know right? I should tell myself that I should not fall with the guy at the time like this.
Anyhow, I’m glad  that I did not kill myself nor fell into the depression after I broke up. I’m glad that there was someone came into my life after I broke and sorry to say, I never felt so happy before for my post relationship stage.  ( we are not together)

For those who broke up, it’s not end of the world. Just go out and have a good time. To be more extreme, just go slut around because you don’t commit to anyone. Please enjoy your touth while you are still able. Really, treat an end of a relationship as a starting point to reflect yourself what you really want for the next relationship so you will be wiser in sustaining in relationship and of course be happy in relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment