Thursday, June 21, 2012

Candy, Skin Tight Jeans,Pea-Cock, TGIF & Hummingbird


You may ask why I like Katy Perry so much.

This 27-year-old lass is pretty as a doll, she is fun, she is crazy, she is genuine and she is so colourful. Not forgetting, her music is very addictive and creatively bitchy and slutty implicitly. She redefines the pop culture into a more sweet and fun notion. 

It has been more than two years since the launch of her Teenage Dream album. Indeed, the singles of this album has been serenading me through my ups and downs for these two years.
Let’s us recap the singles and official videos of Teenage album and let me have a little time to recall my journey for these two years. 

It was summer of 2010. I still could recall that it was end of my first nationwide project. I was a fine, fresh, fierce daisy duke back then. Nah, I was a tired looking faggot back then. I was so tired until I didn’t really bother to look for a relationship. The summer also marks the launch of Katy Perry’s first single of her Teenage Dream album, California Gurls and it was a huge success. It got everyone to hymm “California Gurls, we’re unforgettable” addictively. I was so lucky that time as I managed to grab free passes to her showcase in MTV World Stage in Malaysia. Yes, I watched her live in person!!



I was single for four years back then and I thought I would be single for many years to come. Never knew, there was a lad, whom I secretly admired confessed to me. It was surreal and I took a chance and never look back. I was living in a teenage dream!



Come to think of it, I had everything back then. I had a good headstart of my career, I had my loving partner and my grandma was still pretty much lively that time. Each and every single, I managed to let my colours burst. Honestly, i was so happy that time.






It was early of 2011. Gotta admit, our relationship had some problems but  we patched up quite well. I know it was hard to mend a troubled relationship but I did not want to call it off because I believed there were rooms for improvement. I guess he was an extraterrestrial that made him so precious for me and never let go.




As 2011 approached its summer, there was a skinny annoying guy came into my life though we know each other for ages. We had our first meet and gosh, my dinners and my Friday nights never been so entertaining and so annoying ever since. To be honest, i was pretty happy to have this annoying guy to accompany me for dinner for almost every night! (FYI, i had a long distance relationship)







Every relationship comes to an end. I had tried my best. I had given my best to salvage the relationship. But he insisted to call his quit. I was an emo bitch after the break up. Barely sleepy and barely focused in my work. Thinking the one that got away. The one that I loved so much. 




Some said my breakup hangover was easy because there was someone in my life not long after I broke up. Well, thanks to him, really I did, because he really did bring the smile upon my face once again. I should not reveal much, but you should be honest when it comes to love. Yes, I did have special kind of feeling on him. I don’t mean to bitch about my ex but spending time with him was so much fun rather spending with my ex. It was like the birds and the bees underneath the blue skies. 




Nah, we didn’t get together because we would never will since I’m not his type and he is not into relationship. So it is 2012 now. For this entire first half of the year, I would say it was tough. I lost my grand ma, my workload got heavier and I had a commotion with that someone. Seriously, it was so tough until I wanted to break down and cry. But nevertheless, this is part of me and you’re never gonna ever take away from me – I hold back my tears






So here I am writing this entry. My entire two years of love story summarized in Teenage Dream album. I’m still holding on. God knows that I tried. I’ll see the bright side but I’m not blind anymore because I’m wide awake. Let see what the future holds for me. 

And thank you Katy Perry for giving me this fun, exciting, sad and awakening journey. See you in Singapore!! Malaysia's fans heart you to bits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment