Saturday, April 21, 2012

Food Bite: pH Pastry













 I really do admire those food bloggers who can use so many adjective to describe one single dish.
For me, the adjectives for the food are sucks, ok la and very nice.

Anyway, my close friends know that I love to eat and my taste buds are very hard to please.
I’m not doing food review to compete with other food bloggers as I know I’m not qualified enough. Just that I really like to share the best food or restaurant in town without hurting your wallet (cheap)!

Let’s start it off with pH Pastry.



Vibrant and colourful welcome at the entrance
Outdoor area










Indoor  


Located at Jalan Utara, Off Jalan Imbi (also nearby Jalan Tun Razak), pH provides a temporary hut for the motorists to escape for the dreadful traffic jam at Jalan Tun Razak. pH pastry is able to augur a soothing ambience well from the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur. For the folks who work nearby, they also provide a head start meal from its breakfast menu from 7.30 am to 12 pm daily.

Though it has pastry in its name, but pH Pastry really serves delectable savory dishes as well.
                                      

My colleague ordered this Caramel Latte@ RM9.90 to boost up the energy for the rest of the day. For me, I would not drink it as the heart shapes were too cute to be consumed!



I’m a sucker for mint based drinks, so I couldn’t its Choco La Mente@RM 14. Rich in chocolate but the mint essence was lacking. 
Whenever and wherever I’m looking at Pasta menu, the first think I will check is Carbonara. I’m also a sucker for Carbonara too, you can call me boring when it comes to pasta. The Carbonara @ RM18.90 and it served with bacons and button mushroom along with pecorino – scrumptious with every bite! 


The Spicy Prawn Aglio Olio @ RM17.90 gives a tantalizing fusion taste between east and west. 

They have good selection of desserts here with macarons as well!


Last but not least, Chocolate Pizza@RM 17.90 to add in our guilty pleasure. How guilty? Banana and macadamia nuts layered by chocolate!



Before we departed, there was one thing in the display fridge that really looks appetizing to me, the Apple Strudel @ RM 10.90, since I was so full, I just brought it back home  for my nightly dessert. Crispy layer on top, apple in the middle and sweet custard at the base, what more I can say.

They also have wide range of breads
For more photos and its menu please join their Facebook page here

Pork-free. 

Opening times: 7.00am to 9.00pm daily.

Parking: Ample

Location: pH Pastry House, 54 Jalan Utara, off Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
(if you ever lost, the landmark will be Beryl’s chocolate house which is flooded by tourist and Bas Persiaran)

Tel: 03-2141 2208

GPS Coordinates: 3.143805, 101.719483

No comments:

Post a Comment